– Hey, I’m Jas 🙂
– I’m a late-20something, British-born Indian from SW London (born + bred).
– After 5 years in sales, I studied a Masters and then took a year out.
– In 2015 I started writing again, through blogging, then journalling, and latterly poetry. I am also writing my first story.
– I am now dipping my toe into the world of book publishing, and trying to gain experience and – hopefully – find my place in this amazing industry.
– I also hope I can help and inspire other people who are from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, who are looking to work in publishing (or exploring the possibility of doing so).
Connect + contact
- I write about my life + share my poetry, on the awkward brown guy blog
- I write stories + write about writing, on the AB Guy blog
- You can find me on Twitter @BoyMeetsPub, or send me a message. I’d love to hear from you 🙂